1. The customer shall pay the car rental fare per the applicable rates and payment schedules and mentioned on the website of DRVIE-IN at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll chargers, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car The customer agrees rental services.
2. The customer agrees and acknowledge that no refund shall be provided if the cancellation information is received after the reporting time of the cab if cancellation request is received before an hour of the scheduled pickup. Convenience charge would deducted from the amount which has been booked for travel as preauthorization or advanced. The cancellation can be done over the phone but later than an hour of the scheduled pick up All cancellation to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
3. The customer agrees and acknowledge that the use of the service offered by DRIVE-IN is at the sole risk of the Customer. DRIVE-IN disclaims all representation and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the services offered by DRIVE-IN. The liability of DRIVE-IN is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, DRIVE-IN make no representation or warranty that:
1. The service shall meet Customers requirement.
2. The service shall be uninterrupted , timely, secure, or error-free.
3. DRIVE-IN shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service offered by DRIVE-IN or due to the failure of DRIVE-IN provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the customers non-Compliance with the services recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network termi9nal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of DRIVE-IN or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, DRIVE-IN shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result any failure on the part of DRIVE-IN to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if DRIVE-IN has agreed to provide the taxi, or even if the Customer has apprised DRIVE-IN of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the taxi is not provided at all is or is not provided within the time to the customer .
1. Upon the demand of DRIVE-IN, Customer shall indemnify DRIVE-IN from/and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions, and proceedings which DRIVE-IN may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the services provided by DRIVE-IN.
2. DRIVE-IN is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies regarding the use of mobile phone by the Customer for making a taxi booking. However, the location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
3. DRIVE-IN shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customers in possession of DRIVE-IN to all companies controlled by DRIVE-IN or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by DRIVE-IN, in its absolute discretion .
4. DRIVE-IN shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
5. DRIVE-IN encourages all its Customers to take full responsibilities of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, DRIVE-IN shall endeavor to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a “best-effort” basis but DRIVE-IN shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage.
6. If the Customers leaves any luggage/belongings/good in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing to DRIVE-IN within 24 hours from such usage.
7. In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and DRIVE-IN, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, Appointed by DRIVE-IN in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by DRIVE-IN shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as DRIVE-IN. The courts of Delhi, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in any respect of any matters which may be instituted before any court of law, arising from the use of the services offered by DRIVE-IN.
8. DRIVE-IN shall be entitled to add, very or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and Customers shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment incorporated/made in these terms and condition with effect from the date set forth by DRIVE-IN. The terms and conditions shall be available on DRIVE-IN’s website namely www. DRIVE-IN.com.
9. DRIVE-IN shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call Centre/s of DRIVE-IN for quality and training purposes.
10. Vehicles registered with DRIVE-IN may be continuously tracked by DRIVE-IN using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by DRIVE-IN.
11. By logging on the Account Access service on DRIVE-IN’s website, the users/ Customer hereby authorizes DRIVE-IN and agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf or retrieving information.
While registering, the user will choose a password and the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentially of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify DRIVE-IN immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. DRIVE-IN will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of Customer’s password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else’s password at any time.
1. The User shall request DRIVE-IN in for any refunds against the unutilized or ‘no show’ cab booking for any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of DRIVE-IN. no refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 24hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
2. DRIVE-IN my send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; DRIVE-IN may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t conduced the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/or voice call by DRIVE-IN is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User. (b) ‘Transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communications’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify DRIVE-IN against all types or losses and damages incurred by DRIVE-IN due to any action taken by TRAI, Access providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous complaint made by the User against DRIVE-IN with respect to the intimations mentioned above or on account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
3. The User warrants that the User shall abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as mentioned from time, with respect to the use of DRIVE-IN’s services. The User further warrants that he User shall comply with all the applicable, laws and regulations regarding the services provided by DRIVE-IN.
4. Unless explicitly provided by DRIVE-IN, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option of the User and DRIVE-IN shall not accept any claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
5. Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/product by DRIVE-IN shall be based on the terms and conditions or the insuring company. The User shall contact insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. DRIVE-IN shall not provide any express implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.